RSS2.0

I moved to Debiprasad.net. Now I am blogging there, so please visit Debiprasad.net and keep me reading. love, Debiprasad

Ask questions related to online shopping in India

Where to buy online in India?

wheretobuyonline.in

JavaScript sidebar widget plugin for WordPress

I created my first plugin for WordPress. Well it's not a hi-fi complex plugin and never does any great work. It simply puts the JavaScript code (need to be provided while editing the widget). You can put any JavaScript code.

Download the plugin here

I will go through all the JavaScript codes we use generally in our websites or blogs and will update compatibility list here.

Snapshots will be provided soon.

If you want to include JS from a file, then I have crated Include JavaScript Widget plugin, which I will upload soon.

Update
You can also able to add JavaScript codes in text widget in sidebar. So you don't need this plugin.

JavaScript sidebar widget plugin for WordPressSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend TwitThis Reading: JavaScript sidebar widget plugin for WordPressPost Link to Twitter

0 comments:

My Shared Items in Google Reader

My Blogroll

Followers

Want to see/show anything here? Contact me :)