RSS2.0

I moved to Debiprasad.net. Now I am blogging there, so please visit Debiprasad.net and keep me reading. love, Debiprasad

Ask questions related to online shopping in India

Where to buy online in India?

wheretobuyonline.in

One Night Stand and iPhone

At one night, Deb told me that a company got awesome money from a simple (but beautiful) iPhone application. He said in Oriya: "khali gote night stand", which I interpreted as "only one night stand". I got surprised that moment (however that moment last for a moment :P ). How one company can earn so much money form one night stand? Later I saw the image of the application on it's website and understood that what I interpreted was wrong! The application name is Night Stand and he was telling that it's a Night Stand which earned so much money from them. Look at the photo of iPhone below on which Night Stand was running. What will be the experience of One Night Stand while Night Stand runs on your iPhone? :P

One Night Stand and iPhoneSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend TwitThis Reading: One Night Stand and iPhonePost Link to Twitter

0 comments:

My Shared Items in Google Reader

My Blogroll

Followers

Want to see/show anything here? Contact me :)