RSS2.0

I moved to Debiprasad.net. Now I am blogging there, so please visit Debiprasad.net and keep me reading. love, Debiprasad

Ask questions related to online shopping in India

Where to buy online in India?

wheretobuyonline.in

Introducing the all-new CNET! - Where is the content?

CNET introduced its new user interface, with a great design and some features like, Improved search, Simplified navigation, Enlarged carousel, Popular topics, Podcasts and blogs, Inside CNET. But it made a mistake by placing a reference to its all-new features to the right of the main content of the page (article or post) and the content gets squeezed (see the picture bellow).


Where the main content got squeezed and the side bar contents get a lot more space unnecessarily.



It happened like this. I landed on the page and looking for the main contents and spent 10 minutes to confirm about the content, which I misjudged as some small tips like content, where that was the actual content I was looking for.

Introducing the all-new CNET! - Where is the content?SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend TwitThis Reading: Introducing the all-new CNET! - Where is the content?Post Link to Twitter

0 comments:

My Shared Items in Google Reader

My Blogroll

Followers

Want to see/show anything here? Contact me :)