RSS2.0

I moved to Debiprasad.net. Now I am blogging there, so please visit Debiprasad.net and keep me reading. love, Debiprasad

Ask questions related to online shopping in India

Where to buy online in India?

wheretobuyonline.in

Search results for neri - Orkut Search Error

I searched for the term "neri" on Orkut. And I got some results which I can't believe myself and I am clueless about this error. It lists me as the first result, followed by my friends and our hair color and eye color display as neri. After my friends it is listing other members. Please have a look at the snapshot.



I tested this for other terms, but all are working fine. I researched this term again and again, still I did not get any change in the result.

One request to all visitors: Please search for this term and post your comments here.

Search results for neri - Orkut Search ErrorSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend TwitThis Reading: Search results for neri - Orkut Search ErrorPost Link to Twitter

0 comments:

My Shared Items in Google Reader

My Blogroll

Followers

Want to see/show anything here? Contact me :)