RSS2.0

I moved to Debiprasad.net. Now I am blogging there, so please visit Debiprasad.net and keep me reading. love, Debiprasad

Ask questions related to online shopping in India

Where to buy online in India?

wheretobuyonline.in

jetAudio Information Viewer now shows Amazon Video on demand


Today when I opened jetAudio, it's information viewer opened. And unlike the google ads it was showing before(link), it showed something new. And this is Amazon Video on demand. It's a better idea to display Amazon Video on demand, as jetAudio is associated with audio and video. But the size of jetAudio Information Viewer is smaller than the web page which shows Amazon Video on demand and the resizing of that window is disabled. I think in the later version they will fix this; either they will increase the default size of window or enable resizing. However the first idea is better.

jetAudio Information Viewer now shows Amazon Video on demandSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend TwitThis Reading: jetAudio Information Viewer now shows Amazon Video on demandPost Link to Twitter

0 comments:

My Shared Items in Google Reader

My Blogroll

Followers

Want to see/show anything here? Contact me :)