RSS2.0

I moved to Debiprasad.net. Now I am blogging there, so please visit Debiprasad.net and keep me reading. love, Debiprasad

Ask questions related to online shopping in India

Where to buy online in India?

wheretobuyonline.in

jetAudio Information Viewer serves Google Ads

Let me tell you that jetAudio is my favorite media player from a long time. Since its version 4 I am using it. Now it's in its 7.0.3.3016 version. I am using the basic version, which is free. Today for the first time I noticed Ads by Google in its information viewer.


Well its a very good concept to use google adsense to generate some revenue and user as me can use the product for free.

jetAudio Information Viewer serves Google AdsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend TwitThis Reading: jetAudio Information Viewer serves Google AdsPost Link to Twitter

0 comments:

My Shared Items in Google Reader

My Blogroll

Followers

Want to see/show anything here? Contact me :)