RSS2.0

I moved to Debiprasad.net. Now I am blogging there, so please visit Debiprasad.net and keep me reading. love, Debiprasad

Ask questions related to online shopping in India

Where to buy online in India?

wheretobuyonline.in

Grab yourname@ymail.com soon

After the popularity of gmail, now it's ymail. No, no....., it's not just a new mail to compete gmail! It's one of the most popular emails, Yahoo Mail. Yahoo Mail introduced email ids with ymail.com as the domain name of your email. While registering for yahoo mail account you can choose your email id as yourname@yahoo.com, or yourname@ymail.com, or yourname@rocketmail.com or yourname@yahoo.co.in (or as per your local yahoo). So hurry, grab your ymail email before some other take it.

Grab yourname@ymail.com soonSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend TwitThis Reading: Grab yourname@ymail.com soonPost Link to Twitter

0 comments:

My Shared Items in Google Reader

My Blogroll

Followers

Want to see/show anything here? Contact me :)