RSS2.0

I moved to Debiprasad.net. Now I am blogging there, so please visit Debiprasad.net and keep me reading. love, Debiprasad

Ask questions related to online shopping in India

Where to buy online in India?

wheretobuyonline.in

No Friends Map in .co.in version of Orkut

The friends map feature is not working in the .co.in version of orkut. It is showing one alert "The Google Maps API key used on this web site was registered for a different web site. You can generate a new key for this web site at http://code.google.com/apis/maps/." and when u press ok, you can only showing the text "loading ...". But nothing is loading there, it is just a message, which never changes after this error.

No Friends Map in .co.in version of OrkutSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend TwitThis Reading: No Friends Map in .co.in version of OrkutPost Link to Twitter

0 comments:

My Shared Items in Google Reader

My Blogroll

Followers

Want to see/show anything here? Contact me :)